Dubai Wood Show 2017
Dubai Wood Show, since its inception in 2006, has grown beyond the horizons of success and has become the only dedicated trade show in the Middle East for the wood and woodworking machinery industry. It is a convergence point for manufacturers, traders, suppliers, machinery companies and end-users in the wood industry chain.
The vast range of products showcased at the Dubai Wood Show include wood products, woodworking machinery, blades and knives, tools, abrasives, industry solutions, and much more.
The show, being highly specialized, provides the perfect opportunity for the regional and international companies to showcase and learn about wood and woodworking and to build new strategic relationships with buyers, traders and investors.
The construction sector has always been the largest single sector in the GCC where ample amount of investments are made. In particular, the UAE construction market continues to grow at a faster pace than the wider economy, fueled by infrastructure spending in Dubai. UAE is being eyed as the strongest market in terms of opportunities followed by Qatar for the year 2016.
As per the latest forecasts, the UAE construction market shall grow by 6.6% which shall give a boost to the wood and woodworking machinery industry in the region.
The value of the UAE’s construction industry is set to increase to Dh 181 billion from about Dh 162 billion in the year 2016. There is also a prediction of growth of more than 6 per cent for the following three years as Dubai ramps up spending ahead of Expo 2020. The UAE, with its strategic location, proves to be an excellent trading hub for all the imports, exports and re-exports within the GCC countries.
Dubai Wood Show has been instrumental in creating a unique platform for the Wood & Woodworking Machinery industry in the MENA region. It gives the chance to the exhibitors to display their products and services in the best possible manner in front of quality audience. It also contributes towards brand awareness for the companies both regionally and internationally.
Strong Reasons to Exhibit in Dubai Wood Show
· Access to more than 10,000 elite trade professionals from the MENA region and beyond to promote and display your latest products and services.
· Connect with key visitors from the wood industry having purchasing authority.
· Establish new contacts and expand your business reach by meeting relevant business partners (suppliers, manufacturers, trade associations and institutions)
· Learn about latest industry trends, technologies and products at display by interacting with industry experts.
· Strong opportunities to close onsite business deals with serious buyers.
· Get special brand recognition and promotion through an intense regional and international marketing campaign.
This is the second exhibition Samartex will participate in this year internationally. We invite you’ll to visit and to see our superior products and what’s new at stall no Hall2-A36.